|THE SPORTSEARCH PROCESS…
- PROFILE. We develop in-depth profiles of the position being searched as well as the desired candidate.
- AGREEMENT. We execute a letter of agreement detailing the requirements of the position, candidate and the overall search strategy.
- RESEARCH. We define the universe of potential sources and identify a population of candidates whom we have determined to be qualified by virtue of relevant experience, education, interest and personality.
- CONNECTION. We track down all resources and pre-screen candidates in accordance to the client’s specifications, with an assessment as to strengths and weaknesses.
- COMMUNICATION. We stay accountable the entire search with detailed documentation, including consistent contact with the hiring authority via phone, electronics and our 30 day SPORTSEARCHActivity Report.
- FACE-TO-FACE. We assume full responsibility to personally interview and evaluate all serious candidates, and then arrange client meetings with handpicked leaders.
- EVALUATION. We provide a thorough debriefing of candidates after the interview, with an appraisal of their interest, willingness and capability to accept employment.
- COORDINATION. We investigate all tangible challenges and intangible obstacles in order to prepare candidates for acceptance of offers.
- VERIFICATION. We complete a detailed background check of finalists’ personal, professional and academic credentials.
- CLOSURE. After selection is made by the client, we negotiate the compensation package with the candidate and continue control over the candidate’s resignation process including counseling, if necessary, to avoid counter-offer acceptance.
Contact Us Now to discuss how we can assist you in finding exactly the right candidate for your current or future opening!