must be completed prior to research.
- Identify and obtain all resources to be used in the search.
- Identify and generate a target list.
- Name generation is started and should be completed (minimum 150 names by the end of the 5th working day).
- Know / set the due date for the SPORTSEARCH Activity Report
- Begin sourcing; may need to refocus strategy slightly based on meetings and conversations; may need more names generated.
- By the end of WEEK 2, candidates should be surfacing and all names in the Contacts Made section of the SPORTSEARCH Activity Report should have been called, e-mailed and/or sent an informational approach letter.
- 1st day of WEEK 3 (approximately Day 11), researchers should contact Hiring Authority if there are any major problems still existing with identifying appropriate candidates.
- Continue sourcing and repeat unreturned calls.
- WEEK 3 should begin to see a majority of candidates sourced.
- Begin to put resumes of Top Candidates into processing / SPORTSEARCH Activity Report if not already done.
- Continue sourcing and repeat unreturned calls. By end of the week, there should be at least 150 contacts.
- Review and prepare all sections of the SPORTSEARCH Activity Report.
- Researchers and consultant discuss the SPORTSEARCH Activity Report.
AFTER DELIVERY OF SPORTSEARCH ACTIVITY REPORT AND STATUS MEETING:
- Start follow-up activity as requested. Develop additional candidates, schedule phone interviews, etc., as directed.
- Once finalists are identified, conduct reference checks and verify background and credentials.
- After search is concluded, follow-up and proceed as directed.
Contact Us Now to discuss how we can assist you in finding exactly the right candidate for your current or future opening!